When Students Become Teachers Become Students

Karl Fisch says that he's "stuck" and that this year's NECC was "a less than stellar experience" for him. Will Richardson and Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach seem to be in the same boat.

For me, this year's NECC was filled with many stellar moments. I think this is why:

  • My most productive learning experiences were those wherein I was deeply involved - either as a member of a panel or as a host for a facilitated discussion. As a result, my learning was self-directed and highly emotionally and cognitively engaging.
I strongly believe that in teaching, we learn the most.


Technorati Tags:

Creative Commons License
Original content distributed on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.