JHAT - Should Be Called JAHET

I've been teaching a group of teachers from the Jordan School District a thing or three about using technology with their students. The group is called JHAT (stands for Jordan History Academy of Teachers) and includes secondary history and English teachers.

I thought it might be helpful if I share the notebook of tools that we created in class today. The tool set I've been recommending has become fairly standard and I would love your recommendations for additional tools (it will be complete at the end of the day tomorrow - Thursday).

Please leave a comment if you can think of any great tools that I may have left out.

Image Source - 1

Technorati Tags:

blog comments powered by Disqus
Creative Commons License
Original content distributed on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.